We would like to let you know the schedule for Memorial Day. Also, we have some exciting new class offerings that we would like to share with you.
Memorial Day Schedule
On Monday, 25 May 2015, we will have special hours. On Memorial Day, the gym will be open from 10 AM through 2 PM. Please join us for the Memorial Day Hero WOD Murph. If you would like, we would also like to invite you to bring something to share.
- 10 AM – Doors open for Memorial Day Murph
- 10:15 AM – A Tribute to the American Hero (a few words prior to the event)
- 10:30 AM – Heats run about every 15 to 30 minutes
- Noon – Community BBQ and Potluck
- 2:00 PM – No person left behind – Closing Remarks
- Please note that the Gym will be closed for all normally scheduled classes and for On-Ramp
Upcoming Kids, Pre-K, and Teens Program
We are adding Kids, Pre-K, and Teens Classes for the summer. The CrossFit Kids program has been fantastic, now with more classes for the kids and teens that you love! Let’s encourage a healthy active lifetime of fitness for our youth.
- Kids (Ages 5 – 12) Tuesday @ 10:45 AM and Saturdays @ 9 AM starting June 2nd
- Pre-K (Ages 3 – 5) Thursday @ 10:45 AM and Saturdays @ 9:30 AM starting June 4th
- Teens (Ages 12 – 18) Tuesdays & Thursdays @ 1:45 PM, Saturdays @ 1:15 PM starting June 2nd
New Yoga Classes Starting in June
We are adding two new yoga classes starting on June 1st. Join us for Yoga on Monday’s and Wednesday at 10:45 AM, and Sunday’s at Noon.
New Strongman Class
Other Schedule Changes in June
Due to low attendance, the 11:30 AM class will be discontinued as of June 1st.