Atlas Games – Saturday, 13 June 2015 – Gym closed
On Saturday, 13 June, the gym will be closed. The gym has three teams competing in the “Gemini Games” at Titan CrossFit. If you are available Saturday, consider coming out to Titan CrossFit and cheering for us.
The Atlas games is a one day competition for individual and team competitors. 288 athletes from across the Mid-Atlantic will compete in one of ten divisions to prove their fitness. Obtain directions and more information online at http://www.titancompetitions.net/#!programs/c1c9t .
If you are interested in competing in a local event, let us know! We encourage everyone to have as much fun with fitness as possible. Competing in a local event is one way to celebrate and have fun. Be active!
King of the Jungle Returns!
On Saturday, 20 June, we will be holding our very own competition just for you and our members. This fun competition is just for you and the other members of the gym. We will create 3 or 4 divisions based on the number of years that you have been CrossFitting. In that way, you will get to have fun racing against others with similar experience levels. This is a fun low-stress event and a great way to meet the others members at the gym. We will have a BBQ.
The event consists of 3 short workouts that you will do with the others in your division throughout the day. The event will start around 8 AM on Saturday and will finish in the early afternoon. If you need to leave early, that would be no problem. We would like to see everyone at this fun community event. Please sign up at the gym, or online.
New Mid-Morning Classes
We have added several classes for those that are available during the mid-morning.
- 9:30 AM CrossFit (Monday – Friday)
- New Mid-Morning Classes
- 10:45 AM Yoga (Monday and Wednesday)
- 10:45 AM Strongman and Strongwomen (Friday)
We also have CrossFit Kids & PreK, too:
- 10:45 AM Tuesdays (Kids ages 5-12 years, starting June 23rd)
- 10:45 AM Thurdays (PreK ages 3-5 years, each week)
We have Kids & PreK on the weekends also:
- 9:00 AM Saturday (Kids ages 5-12 years, starting June 28th)
- 9:45 AM Saturday (PreK ages 3-5 years, starting June 28th)
And starting June 23rd, we will also offer more Teens classes:
- 1:45 PM Tuesdays & Thursdays (Teens ages 12-18 years)
- 1:15 PM Saturdays (Teens, starting June 28th)
We hope to see you at one of these new classes!
Olympic Lifting Seminar – Saturday, August 1st
Wil Fleming will be on the road this August for a limited number of Weightlifting Seminars.
He and his wife had a baby, so he will not be available for seminars until August but it is going to be a busy August!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, to work with Wil and get individualized coaching when he visits Maryland on August 1st.
Here are the Locations:
- CrossFit Glen Burnie- Baltimore, MD- August 1st (Register Online while seats are available)
- Olympic Training Center, Master’s Camp- Colorado Springs, CO- August 9th (closed event)
- Ireland Strength and Conditioning- Dublin, IRE- August 22nd-23rd
- Primal Health and Fitness- Liverpool, UK- August 29th-30th
Hope to see you at this event!
Quote/Words for the Week
“Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.” – Abraham Lincoln
Thank you for being a member of our gym!