Join us on Saturday, 13 February 2016 for a Lurong Resolution Challenge Potluck. Have you been wanting to try a healthy new recipe, but just do not know where to start? There will be plenty of new recipes and food to try! Whether you are participating in the challenge or not, we definitely want you to make time for this delicious community event. All are welcome to attend.
- Why? Try some delicious new food (that is also really really good for you)!
- What? Potluck – 12 Noon – 1 PM
- How? Bring a dish to share.
- RSVP: Email info@crossFitGlenBurnie.com to let us know that you plan to attend.
- What if I do not what to bring/cook? No problem! Even if you do not know what to bring, come out and try something new.
“How to Get Strong” Mini Seminar
On Saturday, 20 February 2016, Rob will be presenting a 2-hour mini seminar on “How to Get Strong”. Where does the Silver Surfer, Wonder Women, Pheonix, Superman, Goku, and Thor get their strength? Ever wonder what it takes to build real strength? Rob shares his meta analysis with us and helps us to highlight strength building factors. Come out we will will share these secrets with you — just promise to use your new found power for good.
- Why? The more you know the more likely you are to employ these secrets to build strength!
- What? CFGB Relentless Pursuit of Excellence – Seminar – 12 Noon – 2 PM (2-hours)
- Cost? FREE!
- Can I bring a friend or a guest? Yes!
- What if I have a question? Email info@crossFitGlenBurnie.com