- Our business’ registration number with the State’s Consumer Protection
Division is E3872 .
- We are not required to carry a performance bond under the Maryland Health
Club Services law because we do not accept more than three months’ payment in advance or charge initiation fees over $200.
- If the center is closed for a month or more, you are entitled to your choice of either an extension of the contract or a prorated refund. If the closing is not the fault of the business, we are entitled to choose.
- You have the right to cancel this contract within three business days after receipt of a copy of this agreement. Cancellation must be in writing, and delivered in person or by certified or registered mail. If you cancel, you are entitled to a full refund of all monies paid.
- If you become disabled for at least 3 months during the membership term and the disability is confirmed in writing by a physician, you are entitled to an extension of the contract. Since we are exempt from the bonding requirement, we cannot collect payments during a member’s disability extension so that we are not holding more than three months’ payment in advance.
This notice is an integral part of the application and contract for membership.
Member or Guardian’s Signature: ____________________________